Sunday, July 26, 2009

Flying over Ballarat.

One of the greatest aspects of my work is that I meet many people, and then get opportunities to do really fun things. The most recent one was a dawn balloon flight over Ballarat as part of the MAP Group (photography group), in the project "MAPping Ballarat".




The fact that you're so close to the ground means that you can talk to startled residents getting their newspapers off the lawn, or speaking to livestock in the fields as the burner roars into life every few minutes.

The only forms of air transport I've yet to experience now are parachutes and hang gliders, and I haven't given up on them yet either.

3 comments:

  1. Jeremy I am enjoying your photo and article series. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, it's great to hear that people enjoy the photos.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter